Welcome to OperationART!
Who are we and what are we doing? We are here to get the art movement going, to spread the love and passion for the culture of art; all forms of art are accepted, from visual to literary, from animations to music (in the form of music scores perhaps), as long as it is art-related.
Everyone is welcome to join, and membership is automatic - just click the join button located at the top of the page. And do remember to watch the group!
But before you traipse off into the world of creation, here're some basic instructions and information about the group, and there are, of course...
JOINING THE GROUP
- Join requests are automatically approved. Just click the “Join the Group” button and you'll be a part of the family!
- Join requests are closed until further notice.
- Join requests are closed.
GALLERY SUBMISSION CRITERIA
To avoid overwhelming spam, each member is limited to 3 submissions per folder at one time.
2) Member submissions will be viewed before accepting. There are no strict criteria for submitted deviations, so most of the time they will be accepted. If they are declined, however, we will comment our reasons for doing so.
3) Deviations submitted or faves suggested can be about virtually anything, as long as it is a form of art (and it's common sensical that it should be since it's on Deviantart). We have the <n>folders:</n> Traditional Art, Digital Art, Fanart, Literature, Photography, Animations, Videos and Music.
4) Mature adult themes, strong political / religious concerns, discriminative, insulting or in any way offending types of artworks are not allowed. Mild mature content must be filtered.
5) Now we are a community of originality, love and trust. ART THEFTS, EDITS and COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. This is a serious issue and once caught, the member will be given a warning, after which if a second incident occurs he/she will be expelled from the group.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
1) Everyone is to be nice to each other and insulting comments will be removed upon sight. Recurring offences will be taken note of and the offender will be dealt with accordingly.
(Do we sound scary? Actually we're not, just don't break the rules please.)
2) No comment spamming please.
We do love to hear from you frequently, but no matter how much you like / dislike the group, try to keep your comments at reasonable lengths.
3) If you see any art thieves at work, *cough*, do comment and inform your friendly admins. Don't worry, we don't bite. Not the wrong person at least.
CONTACTING THE ADMIN COMMITTEE
This category will be refreshed when more contributors are in.
Yahoo Messenger: email@example.com
If it isn't anything confidential that does not need to be sent through more...discreet means, just drop us a comment or a note and we will attend to it. We check our accounts (both Email and DA) everyday so it shouldn't take too much time.
And lastly.......Enjoy yourselves! XD Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries really. Don't break the rules, but feel free to ask.